I’ve finally sewed something again. And since I’m in London using free wifi this will be a brief post.
I’ve made a skirt (well 2 actually but I haven’t worn the other one yet so will add photos in later)
It’s the Tilly and the Buttons Arielle Skirt. This was a wonderfully quick make. The first one took me an entire morning but the second came together in about 3 hours.
This skirt is great to fit and as mentioned I’ve made 2. One in a lovely modern floral sateen and the other in a spotty cotton duck. Now as the duck has no stretch I went up a size and it’s fits well. With both skirts I went with an above the knee finish as that was the length I’m comfortable with.
I will definitely make this pattern again but here are some photos.